Pachamama Indoor Farming
10x24 Carbon Filter, 2" Thickness Australia carbon, Cotton Pre-filter Included
- Premium carbon filters have industry leading 1.5 - 2” (46mm) deep carbon bed that is at least 20% thicker than competition. Our filters scrub air better and have longer lifespan.
- Uses only highest grade, granular Australian activated charcoal, which gives you better adsorption and superior carbon porosity to capture odors, VOCs and other airborne pollutants in growing, laser engraving, food processing and manufacturing applications.
- This charcoal scrubber can be installed both inside and outside the grow tent and is capable of filtering air in both directions. Whether you want to use it as an exhaust or intake. You can pull air though the filter and out or push air into the filter and out of your grow room, it will work just as well.
- 10 x 24 inch model has a gross weight of 41 lbs and contains 1 1/5 - 2" of carbon inside. It can handle airflow rates up to 850 CFM.
- Recommended for large grow tents with footprint of 8x8 ft, 10x10 ft, 12x12ft or commercial cultivation facilities of similar size.