Reusable for three to five years, these degradable Root Pots promote vigorous root growth by allowing roots to breathe. They work great with drip lines and hydroponic flood trays. Unlike plastic pots, Root Pots are designed to break down after multiple seasons of use. Root Pots are not tapered like plastic pots, so they stand up well to strong winds and heavy harvests. Works great for hydroponic or soil gardening. Let Root Pots be your choice for containers.
Root Pots last for multiple seasons of gardening and will generally begin to break down after about 3 to 5 years. They are designed to allow roots to breathe. Root Pots are not tapered like plastic pots, so they stand up well to strong winds and heavy harvests. Root Pots can be used with drip lines or hydroponic flood trays. Made from 100% recycled material. Root Pots are both reusable and biodegradable. For soil and soilless gardens. Allows water to evaporate more evenly. Auto-prunes roots and prevents root circling. Allows evaporative cooling in hot climates and provides thermal insulation in cold climates. Creates a dense and fibrous root structure. Compact storage.
Return and Warranty Policy
- No returns after 30 days.
- Store credit only, no cash refunds.
- No returns on: bulbs, liquids, powders, soil, growing media, or hydroponic
- Items returned within 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, subject to
15% restocking fee.
- Defective products will be warrantied when received within 30 days of purchase.
- Warrantied products will be replaced, no refunds or exchanges.
- After 30 days no warranties on: air pumps, water pumps, fans, fluorescent bulbs,
timers, thermometers, light hangers, or microscopes.
*After 30 days warranty fees may apply
**A $10 fee applies to all in-store warranty repairs.
© 2020 Pachamama Indoor Farming.