The Autopilot PPM-5 CO2 Controller is a simple and affordable way to control your CO2 injection device. Choose your desired CO2 parts per million (PPM) level, and the controller will automatically maintain that specified CO2 level. A built-in photocell located on the right side of the sensor automatically deactivates CO2 injection during the night time, and the unit's digital display shows live CO2 levels. The display is green in color, which will not disturb photoperiod. A remote sensor with detachable 16' cable allows close placement to the plant canopy.
Return and Warranty Policy
- No returns after 30 days.
- Store credit only, no cash refunds.
- No returns on: bulbs, liquids, powders, soil, growing media, or hydroponic
- Items returned within 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, subject to
15% restocking fee.
- Defective products will be warrantied when received within 30 days of purchase.
- Warrantied products will be replaced, no refunds or exchanges.
- After 30 days no warranties on: air pumps, water pumps, fans, fluorescent bulbs,
timers, thermometers, light hangers, or microscopes.
*After 30 days warranty fees may apply
**A $10 fee applies to all in-store warranty repairs.
© 2020 Pachamama Indoor Farming.