DetailsCan Fan and Filter group has added a new series of canister carbon filters to their already dominant line of activated carbon filters. After years of research and field testing of the light-weight carbon filter, Can Fan and Filter group will proudly place their trusted name in air filtration on this new series of filters. The Can-Lite carbon filters have been developed with ease of installation, durability and effectiveness in mind. The Can-Lite carbon filter is manufactured the same way as the Original Can-Filters (proven packed bed design). The difference is in the carbon; high density carbon is used in the Can-Lite. Can Lite carbon filters are lighter than original Can Carbon filters which makes them easy to hang from walls, ceilings, and grow tents. Can Lite carbon filters are easy to install and come with pre-filters and built-in flange. All Can Lite filters are made in North America.
10% More Virgin Activated Australian RC Light Weight Granular Carbon than the competition
2" Bed Depth of Pure Virgin Activated Australian RC Light Weight Granular Carbon
51% Perforated Open Area For Maximum Air Flow
Up to 2.5 Years Life Expectancy
Weight saving aluminum top and bottom
Pre filter included
Ease of installation with the low overall weight
Return and Warranty Policy
- No returns after 30 days.
- Store credit only, no cash refunds.
- No returns on: bulbs, liquids, powders, soil, growing media, or hydroponic
- Items returned within 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, subject to
15% restocking fee.
- Defective products will be warrantied when received within 30 days of purchase.
- Warrantied products will be replaced, no refunds or exchanges.
- After 30 days no warranties on: air pumps, water pumps, fans, fluorescent bulbs,
timers, thermometers, light hangers, or microscopes.
*After 30 days warranty fees may apply
**A $10 fee applies to all in-store warranty repairs.
© 2020 Pachamama Indoor Farming.