Product DetailsAdvanced HID Lamp Control | High temperature shutdown with selectable delay
Combines all of the HLC1, HLC2, and HLC3 functions into one unit. Selectable switch lets you choose whether to run the controller for temperature shutdown, on-delay, or both. The Temp setting shuts off the outlet when chosen temperature is reached (and back on when it comes down 5 degrees). Perfect for protecting the crop in the event of overheating. Delay provides a 15 minute delay between power up and the HLC outlet on the controller being energized. Eliminates "hot starts" after power interruptions to avoid damaging equipment. Both does both functions—on delay and overtemperature protection. The updated controller features increased processor speed, better temperature sensors, higher quality circuit board components, and more robust engineering. Rated for 15 amps maximum.
Now backed by Hydrofarm
Remote sensor probe for high temp shutdown
Upgraded circuit boards
More precise operation
Return and Warranty Policy
- No returns after 30 days.
- Store credit only, no cash refunds.
- No returns on: bulbs, liquids, powders, soil, growing media, or hydroponic
- Items returned within 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, subject to
15% restocking fee.
- Defective products will be warrantied when received within 30 days of purchase.
- Warrantied products will be replaced, no refunds or exchanges.
- After 30 days no warranties on: air pumps, water pumps, fans, fluorescent bulbs,
timers, thermometers, light hangers, or microscopes.
*After 30 days warranty fees may apply
**A $10 fee applies to all in-store warranty repairs.
© 2019 Pachamama Indoor Farming.