Calibration and conductivity standard solutions... a must in every grower's toolbox.
The Bluelab calibration and conductivity standard solutions are essential for use with all Bluelab
products for the calibration of pH and testing the cleanliness of the Bluelab Conductivity/Temperature probe.
Bluelab solutions are manufactured specifically for Bluelab products and are referenced to high laboratory standards to ensure your Bluelab products last longer and maintain accuracy.
Bluelab's EC/CF equipment does not need calibrating as they are all factory calibrated here at Bluelab. The CF27.7 (EC2.77) solution is used as a reference or checking solution to ensure you have adequately cleaned the EC/CF probe.
Contamination between solutions can easily occur, which will affect the validity of the calibration. Bluelab recommend that the solutions are de-cantered into a smaller vessel and the contents discarded when the calibration process has been completed.
Return and Warranty Policy
- No returns after 30 days.
- Store credit only, no cash refunds.
- No returns on: bulbs, liquids, powders, soil, growing media, or hydroponic
- Items returned within 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, subject to
15% restocking fee.
- Defective products will be warrantied when received within 30 days of purchase.
- Warrantied products will be replaced, no refunds or exchanges.
- After 30 days no warranties on: air pumps, water pumps, fans, fluorescent bulbs,
timers, thermometers, light hangers, or microscopes.
*After 30 days warranty fees may apply
**A $10 fee applies to all in-store warranty repairs.
© 2020 Pachamama Indoor Farming.