pH measuring equipment must be cleaned and calibrated regularly to ensure they are giving the user accurate readings. pH instruments are calibrated to pH7.0 first (buffer) then to pH4.0 (slope). Bluelab's EC/CF equipment does not need calibrating as they are all factory calibrated. The CF27.7 (EC2.77) solution is used as a reference or checking solution to ensure you have adequately cleaned the EC/CF probe.
Return and Warranty Policy
- No returns after 30 days.
- Store credit only, no cash refunds.
- No returns on: bulbs, liquids, powders, soil, growing media, or hydroponic
- Items returned within 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, subject to
15% restocking fee.
- Defective products will be warrantied when received within 30 days of purchase.
- Warrantied products will be replaced, no refunds or exchanges.
- After 30 days no warranties on: air pumps, water pumps, fans, fluorescent bulbs,
timers, thermometers, light hangers, or microscopes.
*After 30 days warranty fees may apply
**A $10 fee applies to all in-store warranty repairs.
© 2020 Pachamama Indoor Farming.