|CHA CHING ® SOLUBLE FERTILIZER
For Late Flowering Through Harvest
9 - 50 - 10
Every stage of the growing cycle demands optimal nutrition. Cha ChingÂ® is a high-phosphorus fertilizer that is designed to help support late stage fruiting processes. Even better, weâ€™ve included the micronutrient package that FoxFarm is known for.
Garden tip: Start with Open SesameÂ® in the fifth or sixth week of a plantâ€™s life. Once bud set begins feed with Beastie BloomzÂ® for a two week period. After flowers are fully formed, switch to Cha ChingÂ® and continue through harvest. Feed with every other watering.
For best results, start seeds in our Light WarriorÂ® Agro-PonicÂ® Seed Starter, and use our Ocean ForestÂ® Potting Soil for container plants.
How To Use:
STAND ALONE USE:
In Hydroponic Systems use 1 tsp (6 g) per gallon (4 L) of water in reservoir. Flush every two weeks.
In Soil use 1/2 to 1 tsp (3 â€“ 6 g) per gallon (4 L) of water. Feed once per week.
COMBINED WITH OTHER NUTRIENTS:
In Hydroponic Systems use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp (1.5 â€“ 3 g) per gallon (4 L) of water in reservoir.
In Soil use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp (1.5 â€“ 3 g) per gallon (4 L) of water. Feed once per week.
Always fill your reservoir with fresh water. Add Cha ChingÂ® to the final volume of water and mix thoroughly. Do not mix solubles together in dry form. Do not use as a foliar spray. Always adjust fertilizer dosage to plant response.
Return and Warranty Policy
- No returns after 30 days.
- Store credit only, no cash refunds.
- No returns on: bulbs, liquids, powders, soil, growing media, or hydroponic
- Items returned within 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, subject to
15% restocking fee.
- Defective products will be warrantied when received within 30 days of purchase.
- Warrantied products will be replaced, no refunds or exchanges.
- After 30 days no warranties on: air pumps, water pumps, fans, fluorescent bulbs,
timers, thermometers, light hangers, or microscopes.
*After 30 days warranty fees may apply
**A $10 fee applies to all in-store warranty repairs.
© 2020 Pachamama Indoor Farming.