FLORAMICRO HARDWATER: If your tap water is over 200 ppm (or contains Calcium above 70 ppm), use FloraMicro Hardwater. If your water contains 30 to 50 ppm Calcium, you can mix our original FloraMicro with FloraMicro Hardwater to create a perfect Micro blend for your plants.
The original Building-Block Nutrient System, often imitated but never duplicated. Flora Series contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality. Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs. Flora Series enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma, potency, and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants. Flora Series contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility and pH balanced for ease of use. Known throughout the world as the industry standard, NASA and Antarctic Research Scientists choose Flora Series because of its superior formulation and reliability.
Return and Warranty Policy
- No returns after 30 days.
- Store credit only, no cash refunds.
- No returns on: bulbs, liquids, powders, soil, growing media, or hydroponic
- Items returned within 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, subject to
15% restocking fee.
- Defective products will be warrantied when received within 30 days of purchase.
- Warrantied products will be replaced, no refunds or exchanges.
- After 30 days no warranties on: air pumps, water pumps, fans, fluorescent bulbs,
timers, thermometers, light hangers, or microscopes.
*After 30 days warranty fees may apply
**A $10 fee applies to all in-store warranty repairs.
© 2019 Pachamama Indoor Farming.