Get more ballast for your buck with the SG ballast, which is light on price but heavy on features. Experience the power of a ballast straight out of Hydrofarm’s value line. This ballast is built to last with a patented design that allows electrical contact to happen only when a seal is achieved. The SG ballast offers a compact design, to save space in the grow room, and a water-resistant seal to protect against misting and sprays. All SG ballasts also feature an exclusive Lock & Seal plug system, with recessed contacts to ensure safety during plug-in; a unique, circular prong pattern for secure electrical contact; and a collar that protects against accidental electrical contact. Choose an SG ballast for its 120V/240V capability (power cord included) or for peace of mind—the SG has been CSA certified.
Exclusive Lock & Seal Plug System
The unique pin configuration and the recessed receptacle design offer convenience, safety, and a water-resistant seal. This design allows electrical contact to happen only when a seal is achieved, guaranteeing the user's safety and preventing premature ballast failure that can occur in other brands due to inferior plug designs.
Return and Warranty Policy
- No returns after 30 days.
- Store credit only, no cash refunds.
- No returns on: bulbs, liquids, powders, soil, growing media, or hydroponic
- Items returned within 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, subject to
15% restocking fee.
- Defective products will be warrantied when received within 30 days of purchase.
- Warrantied products will be replaced, no refunds or exchanges.
- After 30 days no warranties on: air pumps, water pumps, fans, fluorescent bulbs,
timers, thermometers, light hangers, or microscopes.
*After 30 days warranty fees may apply
**A $10 fee applies to all in-store warranty repairs.
© 2020 Pachamama Indoor Farming.