Our heat mat thermostat is digital for greater accuracy.
E1: temperature is too low, has exceeded the range limit; or the temperature probe open (break).
E2: temperature is too high, has exceeded the upper limit of the range.
E3: Short-circuit for temperature sensor (probe)
Return and Warranty Policy
- No returns after 30 days.
- Store credit only, no cash refunds.
- No returns on: bulbs, liquids, powders, soil, growing media, or hydroponic
- Items returned within 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, subject to
15% restocking fee.
- Defective products will be warrantied when received within 30 days of purchase.
- Warrantied products will be replaced, no refunds or exchanges.
- After 30 days no warranties on: air pumps, water pumps, fans, fluorescent bulbs,
timers, thermometers, light hangers, or microscopes.
*After 30 days warranty fees may apply
**A $10 fee applies to all in-store warranty repairs.
© 2019 Pachamama Indoor Farming.