The MaxLume High Output (HO) T5 bulbs take into consideration the proper Kelvin temperature for growing plants. Research has proven that the 5400K temperature improves vegetative growth more than the standard 6500K lamps. Their incomparable 2800K temperature makes a noticeable difference in the bloom stage and outperforms the industry's standard T5s.
Return and Warranty Policy
- No returns after 30 days.
- Store credit only, no cash refunds.
- No returns on: bulbs, liquids, powders, soil, growing media, or hydroponic
- Items returned within 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, subject to
15% restocking fee.
- Defective products will be warrantied when received within 30 days of purchase.
- Warrantied products will be replaced, no refunds or exchanges.
- After 30 days no warranties on: air pumps, water pumps, fans, fluorescent bulbs,
timers, thermometers, light hangers, or microscopes.
*After 30 days warranty fees may apply
**A $10 fee applies to all in-store warranty repairs.
© 2020 Pachamama Indoor Farming.