Finally, a safe, efficient way to water-cool your entire grow room! It consists of a high-quality heat exchanger with molded plastic housing that is designed to install over a 6 in or 8 in air-cooled reflector duct flange. Air from your indoor garden is either pushed or pulled through the reflectors with an inline fan and then passed over the Ice Box heat exchanger. Cold water is circulated through the heat exchanger, cooling the air before it exits right back into the indoor garden area. The longer the tubing the higher the pump. But dont use too high of a pump, due to the fact that it may not allow adequate time for the water to chill. If humidity is an issue in your room, you may want to put the reservoir outside the room. 1/4 HP minimum chiller size is recommended per 1000 watts. 600-900 gph pump needed depending on the length and size of the tubing. Approximately 250 cfm of airflow is needed to properly cool the fixture. Several units can be daisy-chained together using one fan; only 250 cfm is needed through all fixtures. For maximum efficiency we recommend one Ice Box per reflector. The CO2 stays in the room instead of exhausting it out. By running the water approximately 20 degrees colder than your environment, it can reduce the cooling load or replace your A/C unit.
Return and Warranty Policy
- No returns after 30 days.
- Store credit only, no cash refunds.
- No returns on: bulbs, liquids, powders, soil, growing media, or hydroponic
- Items returned within 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, subject to
15% restocking fee.
- Defective products will be warrantied when received within 30 days of purchase.
- Warrantied products will be replaced, no refunds or exchanges.
- After 30 days no warranties on: air pumps, water pumps, fans, fluorescent bulbs,
timers, thermometers, light hangers, or microscopes.
*After 30 days warranty fees may apply
**A $10 fee applies to all in-store warranty repairs.
© 2019 Pachamama Indoor Farming.