Liquid Humus™ is an unsurpassed natural and organic source of concentrated essential nutrients, vitamins and trace elements. Technical humic acids aid plants to best utilize the vitamin and nutrient benefits of a complete feeding program. These complex molecules are formed as organic matter decays, and occur naturally in soils, peat, oceans and fresh waters.
Highly concentrated Liquid Humus™ is a 100% organic solution of 15% technical humic acids extracted as salts from a soft coal called Leonardite. Humic acids are able to chelate metals, notably iron, facilitating easier absorption by plants.
Liquid Humus™ increases the permeability of plant membranes and the buffering capabilities of the medium, promoting the uptake of nutrients. Excellent for use in both hydroponic and soil environments, humic acids can be especially beneficial in dry areas by aiding in water retention. With the systematic application of Liquid Humus™, the results are lush, healthier plants with faster growth, more vigor and larger yields.
Return and Warranty Policy
- No returns after 30 days.
- Store credit only, no cash refunds.
- No returns on: bulbs, liquids, powders, soil, growing media, or hydroponic
- Items returned within 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, subject to
15% restocking fee.
- Defective products will be warrantied when received within 30 days of purchase.
- Warrantied products will be replaced, no refunds or exchanges.
- After 30 days no warranties on: air pumps, water pumps, fans, fluorescent bulbs,
timers, thermometers, light hangers, or microscopes.
*After 30 days warranty fees may apply
**A $10 fee applies to all in-store warranty repairs.
© 2020 Pachamama Indoor Farming.