- All requests to bring a product that we do not have in stock, can be ordered in the next container (by sea in a period of fifteen to twenty-two days and subject to availability) or courier (by air in no less than seven days and subject to availability) covering the shipping costs.
- All requests will need 50% of the value of the product. Applies for payment in TC, transfer and cash.
- When the product has arrived at our establishment, the client has a period of 48 hours to pick up his order and close the sale, if not, the product is placed in the store and the 50% that he paid in advance is lost. The customer has 7 days to pick up the order, in the event the product has not been picked up without prior notice the product will be added back to the shelves and a 15% (total value) restocking fee will apply, and the balance will be applied as a credit to their account.
- There is constant variation in transit times and shipping costs.
- Response time of approximately three days.